I will happily support it if you’re capable of raising the child with the following
- No drugs or smoking, ever.
- Financial security to live comfortably
- The ability to prioritize your child above all else
- No negligence or abuse towards the child (not including a little smack on the bum for discipline)
- Resilience, and not giving up when it gets hard
I feel this needs reblogging
I can’t wait until I get hot so I can show up to my high school reunion like
"YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE DATED ME"
5 more years.
"I would NEVER have guessed you had anxiety and depression issues ! You’re always so confident and everything !”
"hey do you want to hang out tonight?"
"we’ll have food"